1. How much cable is used for 100 kilowatts
How much cable should be used for 100 kW is generally determined according to the nature of the load. If it is a motor, then a 120-square copper core cable should be used. If it is lighting, 95-square or 70-square copper should be used. core cable.
Second, what are the main points of purchasing cables
1. When purchasing cables, be sure to observe the outer packaging of the cables in detail. Under normal circumstances, the quality of the cables marked with the national standard on the outer packaging of the cables will be better and neater, and it will be easier to hold in your hand. Textured.
2. When purchasing cables, you can open the outer packaging of the cables, and then observe the internal wires in detail. In general, the thickness of the outer sheath of the wires from 1.5 to 6 square meters should be kept at 0.7 mm, and the outer sheath should not be too thick. If it is thick, it is an over-standard situation. In addition, you can also pull the outer sheath of the wire hard to see if it is easy to tear. If it is easy to tear, it is a non-standard product.
3. When purchasing cables, you can also burn the cable sheath with fire and wait for a while. If the wire sheath will automatically go out within five seconds, it means that the cable has a certain flame retardant function and belongs to the national standard cable.
4. When purchasing cables, you can also check the copper core inside the cable in detail. In general, the higher the brightness of the copper core, the better the quality of the copper core. In addition, the copper core wire should keep the brightness uniform, shiny, and should not have a sense of hierarchy. If the copper core is as black as rod copper, it is a non-standard cable, which may bring security risks to users.
Post time: Mar-17-2022